Sunday, December 31, 2017

Playing Curious George

You know that Curious George book where he puts dish soap into the dishwasher and suds fill up the house???



(YUP, YOU'RE GUESSING CORRECTLY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...)



but there was no-one to blame except myself...



It started out honestly (seriously, I've known since I was a tiny child to not put regular dish soap into a dishwasher!!) -- cleaning out the dishwasher--there are a few spots where  gunky soap scummy greasy stuff collects, and if I don't clean it out periodically it is disgusting.  SO -- I took the relevant parts out yesterday and because some of the stuff was quite greasy, I reached for what I use to clean any grease with -- dish soap.  Cleaned it all up nicely, looked and smelled good...then turned on the (empty) dishwasher to rinse everything out...



And you know what comes next!



I looked over and there were huge clouds of soap bubbles billowing out of the dishwasher and onto the floor :)  One look and I knew what had happened...and boy was I glad my husband was at work hahahaha!! :)  So basically I scooped out as much as I could (filled both sinks with bubbles) and then just let the rest of it work its way out!  What a mess, but so funny!!!!!

I didn't think to take pictures till we were through the worst of it, so you'll have to use your imagination on that part, but our dishwasher (and the floor in front of it!) looks and smells beautiful now!



Homeschool Review Crew Weekly Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment